top of page

How to Pay? ... Water Electric & Internet


Once you have closed on your new home your closing attorney will register your property under your name and the utilities will be transferred into your name.  Your attorney will then provide you with the account numbers needed to pay your monthly bill,

You can pay your bill in cash at most banks and grocery stores.  If you have a Costa Rican bank account you will be able to pay the bill online using the account number..  

bottom of page